PreVasive has received a lot of requests from hospitals, health workers, and first responders to create a pharmaceutical grade hand sanitizer unlike anything else on the market –so we did! Once you try this you’ll never go back to the cheap stuff many of which are made with ethanol -not an effective hand disinfectant which smells bad, while drying out and cracking your hands.
- BAC Hand Sanitizer is FDA compliant using 75% Isopropyl alcohol made from organic plants.
- Hand soft smooth gel in a 16.9 oz pump bottle.
- Organic pharmaceutical grade glycerin, found in most of the finest luxury cosmetics. Also Kosher and Non-GMO.
- Softens hands, no cracking, and smells great!
- FYI…preventing hands from cracking is important because non-intact skin is very dangerous for workers, it allows infection or viruses to enter.
- Made with organic thyme and wintergreen essential oils offering superior disinfection and several hours of resistance due to these organic oils.
- To test for residual – Apply, then after it after dries hold your hands under water and you’ll notice a gel coating that can provide a residual effect for several hours.